27 West 24th Street is an eleven-story, 126,000 SF commercial office building in the burgeoning Flatiron neighborhood.
The building was recently re-positioned, as ownership implemented a major capital improvement program making upgrades to the lobby, elevator cabs, common corridors, bathrooms, and building infrastructure lines. The lobby has a “clean and green” modern feel to it and the offices are the paragon NYC loft style spaces. There are two passenger elevators, two freight elevators with separate entrance, lobby attendant and Super on site as well as 24/7 key card access.
Feel free to contact us at 212-473-7100 for questions about pricing and availability.
- Renovated facade and lobby with interactive wall display
- Three passenger elevators with upgraded cab designs
- State-of-the-art security surveillance system
- Security access control system with proximity card reader
- Building central plant for HVAC